We're joined by the wonderful Lulie Tanett to talk about effective altruism, pulling spouses out of burning buildings, and why you should prefer critical rationalism to Bayesianism for your mom's sake. Buckle up!
- Lulie's recent experience at EA Global
- Bayesianism and how it differs from critical rationalism
- Common arguments in favor of Bayesianism
- Taking Children Seriously
- What it was like for Lulie growing up without going to school
- The Alexander Technique, Internal Family Systems, Gendlin's Focusing, and Belief Reporting
Social Media Everywhere
Follow Lulie on Twitter @reasonisfun. Follow us at @VadenMasrani, @BennyChugg, @IncrementsPod, or on Youtube.
Report your beliefs and focus your Gendlin's at firstname.lastname@example.org.