- Ben's hate mail from his piece on cliodynamics
- Longtermism as implying altruistic portfolio shuffling
- What the hell is Bayesian epistemology
- The Pasadena game
- Authoritarianism and the danger of seeking perfection
- Arrow's theorem
- Alternative decision theories focusing on error correction
- What's the probability of nuclear war before 2100?
- When are models reliable
- What problems to work on
You will, dear listener, be either pleased or horrified to learn that this will not be our last foray into longtermism. It's like choose your own adventure ... except we're choosing the adventure, and the adventure is longtermism. Next stop is the Hear this Idea podcast!
Send us your predictions for who will be president in 2200 at email@example.com. Since the claim is falsifiable, don't worry, we'll get back to you.